Welcome to the Storeopinion No Frills customer survey. The guidelines below will help you take the survey and stand to win a $1000 PC gift card or 1 million PC optimum points. The Storeopinion CA survey can find out how happy you were with different parts of your recent trip to a No Frills store and let you rate how happy you were. You can complete the survey at the No Frills Customer Survey Official Site.
What is a No Frills Survey?
No Frills Rewards are a loyalty program offered by the No Frills grocery store chain in Canada. Customers can earn points on purchases they can redeem for rewards such as free groceries, gas discounts, and more. The No Frills Survey allows the customers to fill out the survey about the products or services they have used and give their opinions. You can do the survey online, which can take only a few minutes.
No Frills Survey Rewards
No Frills survey is an online customer feedback collection survey that will help improve the quality of the services and products of the store. While the survey design measures customers’ satisfaction with No Frills grocery store experiences, it has some rewards and benefits.
Customers will fill out the survey online, and once they are done, the drawing stages begin and can lead to winning one of several prizes, including:
- A 1-million PC Optimum points
- A $1000 PC gift card.
Storeopinion CA No Frills Survey Details
|Survey Name||No Frills Survey|
|Reward||$1000 gift card and 1 million points|
|Language||English, French, Chinese, and Korean|
|Time||At most 5 minutes|
Storeopinion CA No Frills Survey Guide
- Visit the No Frills Survey website and scroll down to see the input boxes.
- Check your receipt for the 19-21-digit code located at the bottom of the receipt.
- Enter the code in the input fields provided.
- Select the “Don’t have a receipt” selection box to give feedback.
- Click the red arrow
- On the next page, select No Frills from the drop-down menu as the store you would like to give feedback on.
- Click next to go to the next step.
- Fill in your details, including province, city, address, and location.
- Indicate the date you made a shopping trip to the store.
- Indicate the time you visited the store
- Select “Yes” to the “over 18?” question.
- Choose your shopping mode.
- Answer all the questions about your experience at No Frills Store.
- After you complete the survey, you will choose from either of the two rewards.
- Redeeming is done at any No Frills store.
No Frills Survey Rules and Regulations
- The purchase receipt must be in good condition and produced when required.
- The receipt must be for a purchase made within seven days of filling out the survey.
- To participate, you must be over 18 and a legal resident of Canada who has attained the age of the majority of their resident provinces.
- All the information submitted and supplied must be truthful and accurate.
- The participant can enter the contest to win a prize by completing the survey online at Storeopinion or by calling 1-800-531-2928 and using the interactive voice response.
- The potential winner will return a declaration and release within seven days of the indication on the prize notification, or the reward is forfeited.
- Each receipt used is only once for the survey.
- No Frills Store employees, family members, or company partners (Ipsos Limited) cannot take the survey.
- In case of any legal suits, you shall do it on Canada’s grounds.
No Frills Stores Customer Care Details
- Customer service email email@example.com
- Official website https://www.nofrills.ca/
- Customer service number 1-800-567-8683(Quebec), 1-866-987-6453(Ontario).
- Their mailing address is Loblaw Companies Limited, 1 President’s Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6Y 5S5.
- No Frills is also active on social media and various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About No Frills Stores
No Frills is a Canadian discount grocery chain owned by Loblaw Companies Limited. It was founded in 1978 in Hamilton, Ontario, with the simple philosophy: they sell only the essentials, and they sell them cheap. The first No Frills store was opened in East Hamilton, on Barton Street. The store was an immediate success, and Loblaw Companies Limited quickly rolled out the concept to other locations.
No Frills stores are known for their low prices and no-frills approach to grocery shopping. No Frills stores are often located in less affluent neighborhoods and appeal to budget-conscious shoppers.
You can read more about No Frills on their Wikipedia page.
How to locate a No Frills Store near you
- Visit the official website, select your local area, and select the nearest store.
- Use the Google Maps ™ application on your computer or an active internet connection device to search for the store near you.
What are the Store hours?
Store hours for No Frills stores in Canada vary by location. To find the store hours for a specific location, visit the No Frills website and use the store locator tool.
Some stores are open 24 hours.
What is the holiday schedule?
The holiday schedule for the No Frills stores in Canada is as follows:
- Christmas Eve: The store closes at 6 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Store closed
- Boxing Day: The store is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
What is the return policy?
The return policy for the No Frills store is that you can return most items within 14 days of purchase.
What are the forms of payment accepted?
No Frills stores accept cash, debit cards, and credit cards.
Some stores also accept food stamps.
How can I apply for a job at No Frills?
Visit the No Frills website to fill out an online job application. http://www.nofrills.ca/en/careers